Friday, July 31, 2009
Today I'm feeling sorry for myself. I have to go grocery shopping. I have to start planning meals after a week off. Nothing sounds good, but I'm always hungry. It's too hot to cook. I have no energy. I've already had three ice-cream bars today and it's only noon. I know this is rather "princess and the pea" of me to complain about, yes mother I do realize there are some people in this world who would feel blessed to be able to go to the store and have food to eat. But I tend to be a little "princess and the pea" about a lot of things when I'm pregnant......I think it's Ben's favorite side effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! :)
I couldn't agree more with your pregnant attitude!
Hey, I googled that girl's website with the Joey Wrap and I emailed her but have not heard back from her. It was just a blog with no other way of contacting her. Do you have any other contact info for her so I can order one soon? I go in on Monday to have the baby so I will need one in the very near future. Thanks! And, good luck in the heat.
Congratulations on being pregnant first of all! That is really exciting! I feel sorry for you for having to go to the grocery store! It's hard!
I'm so sad I missed you! I just couldn't make it up there at the right time. I guess next time I see you I'll get to meet your newest little one! :)
Cousin I'm so happy for you! Not the feeling lousy part but the having another one of those darling babies part. We love you!
Post a Comment