Don't believe me........here you go.
first victim....my cousin Rochelle.............standing off looking a little apprehensive, Crazy Pete throws a bucket of feed at her and lets all the animals loose in the yard to attack her (think huge wild Kangaroos). He laughs, she might have cried.
second victim.....my cousin Suzi.........laughing nervously, Pete dumps a bucket of feed on her head and calls the Ostrich's to eat. Her beautiful blond hair goes flying.
third victim....my cousin Stacee......looks at the ground when he asks for volunteers, she gets thrown in a pile of old dirty lambs wool.
Don't think we weren't looking for an exit during all this, but you couldn't get out and if you acted like you wanted too, Pete started grinning at you, and your stomach dropped.
Good times, the memories from that month are some of the best and funniest of my life. Every once in awhile something stirs up those memories...
This little guy brings Crazy Pete right back.

Sophie may be smiling but don't be fooled, she keeps a close eye on him. When he gets that gleam in his eye.......she is looking for the exit.

10 comments:
Austin has that look too. It truly must be a BOY thing, because Benj had it as a child, as did his brothers. And it is obvious that cast isn't holding him back any!!!
It truly must be a boy thing. Austin has that look alot and follows through with it. Benj and his brothers had the same look and I would guess they still do on occasion. It is obvious that cast is not holding Luke back at all. He will strike while the iron is hot, right?
Okay I don't know what happened, because it said it didn't save it, but it did. Sorry--for the duplicate messages, my computer must be haunted!
Haha! what a great memory! Frightening too I might add! I also love that you got to get out in the wilderness, what a delight!
I was going to let you know that Wes' knows a guy whose brother is a dentist in a town right by medford and may be able to help you guys with some info if you would like. Are you still considering Oregon?
Good times, its true ... he was kinda crazy... It must be a boy thing... Kael isn't like that much... but Max is well on his way to being a little bit crazy...
Thanks for the trip down memory lane cousin! I remember thinking "this would never fly in the states, he'd have a lawsuit so fast. . ."
Is that Crazy Pete story for real??! Seriously Carly, you never cease to amaze me with your life stories! :)
Happy Birthday Today Carly!
If I had a blog I would do an awesomely cheesy "sister's birthday" tribute.
If... I had a blog.
Happy Birthday Sister! I love you!
Casey
That's pretty funny! I have to say even with Crazy Pete i'm still a little sad I wasn't invited on your little excursion to Austrailia :(
My Haydon isn't so much on the crazy but Aliya is all over it!
Post a Comment