Sundays always make me think happy thoughts, Monday mornings are less like that.
I am pretty sure it's because I get to spend Sunday laying on the floor doing nothing with these four.
This little girl has got to be our family's designated "happy place"
We all have a hard time walking past her in the hall and not smothering her with kisses or pinching her adorable little behind. This week it has been a lot of the latter...... One more reason for me to be happy.....Sophie Kate became officially potty-trained this week and her cute buns were on show quite a bit. I would take credit for this but Olivia pretty much spearheaded the whole event. She helped Sophie Kate pick out the panties, picked out the potty seat, sat Sophie down and explained the drill, provided the incentives and ran her to the bathroom amid cheers and songs. By the end of the week Sophie was able to make it through church without an incident. ahh six year olds make me happy.
Ok now that I've used the word happy so many times it is starting to sound weird, y'know how that happens? Like right now I'm not sure if it is a real word......
but I know for sure it's a real feeling, and it could pretty much be defined by this little person. She is happiness. Lately she has been following me around singing me sweet songs and kissing my leg, Luke picked up on this and started teaching her songs like "mommy is stinky mommy is grubby" and telling her to go sing them to me. Nice try bud, but I have to tell ya coming from this face it all sounds like sweet music to me.


5 comments:
Gotta love that six year old who takes over as a "mom" (we have one of those at our house) and potty trains the one year old. I can only hope, right?
congrats on potty training..... can Olivia come to my house and help me with my Madeline? Just when I think we have her potty trained.... think again! Also... we would love to see you guys over Christmas. You will have to keep me posted on when you will be here. I will let Spence know too!:)
You make me happy! As do all four people pictured together.
Um...Sophie isn't even two yet? Potty trained? Holy cannoli! I find Luke mega funny, and any song that has the word grubby in it has added humor value. Cheers to Livi and I hope she has 10 children someday. She'll be a perfect mommy and has an A+-live-in example right now.
PS If you lived in KY right now I would treck on over so our little men could bond over their toxic levels of glucose from Trick-or-treating.
I can't remember the last time I was able to hang out with my family and do nothing on a Sunday. Casey usually has tons of meetings on Sundays. Enjoy the relaxing Sundays while you can!
You sure have a cute family!
That's awesome and she's not even two yet! Way to go Olivia, she's just giving you a break with you being pregnant and all. She'll be expecting you to do the same when she has kids!
Post a Comment