''One attraction in coming to the woods to live was
that I should have the leisure and opportunity to see the spring come in."
Henry David Thoreau
I just finished reading the chapter on spring in Walden. In this chapter Mr. Thoreau describes the substantial changes that take place at the beginning of this season. Unlike Mr. Thoreau I do not live on Walden pond and don't wake up to the sounds of the ice cracking as spring creeps in. I happen to live in the land of eternal spring or deathly heat stroke depending on the time of year. Yet reading this chapter has caused me to look around and notice the little things that are changing in this place with no seasons. They are small but they are there. So here is us spending every day of this past week at the park "welcoming" the spring...that started in January.


















4 comments:
cute pictures!
I Love Olivia's hair... you Always do it so cute! Darling pictures. I hope you guys had a wonderful easter.
Really you should try harder to get Olivia to stand still, smile and take a good picture. . . she is too funny, I love it!
I think our mothers go shopping together because little Sophie and HOlly have the same Easter dresses! I'm not complaining though...lots of cute pictures too
Post a Comment