Saturday, March 21, 2009

gimme, gimme



Ben said that after we are done
with Dental School I can get a prize.
I'm not sure how to tell him this is what I want.
I want it bad.
They are made in the Netherlands.
They are EXPENSIVE.
I really need one.
I could run all my errands around town.
This baby holds 4 kids.
I only have three.
It's so cool.
I hope he didn't mean a prize from the dollar spot.

For now we make do with this.

shhh...I know, but it's only on the backroads.

8 comments:

Kelleen said...

That is awesome! I have a bike seat for Addi and we love it, but it only fits one. I just decided I can't have anymore kids, but now there's hope.

A.J said...

Hope that you are done with dental school soon!

Jess said...

That is the weirdest/coolest looking thing I have ever seen! I love it. I can just see you peddling your way through the streets of Vegas!

Unknown said...

darn! i didn't get a prize when dr. blair graduated dental school. i feel totally jipped.

Jami said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog. It's really cute and who took those pics? Anyway, that little bike/cart thing looks awesome. I would love one also....

Kati said...

Looks like fun, and totally you! I agree you do deserve a prize when school is all said and done!

Callie said...

Are you sure that thing fits four kids? If so looks like you better have another one before dental school get out! ;) I want proof. =)

apron girls said...

hey, by the way, jake found that bike a couple years ago when we first moved to china. he promised me one when we had enough money. it's a pretty awesome bike. if you get one, let me know how you like it. :)