Everyday.
Because the sun is shining and the air is warm, and February has been trying so hard to be something that it usually isn't.
It deserves to be thanked.
So we bask in it's warmth, and push our bare feet into the hardened winter grass encouraging the soft, new spring grass to push back and up.
And we run, and leap and yell and sing right out loud.
In hopes that Spring can hear us, can hear our souls exclaiming "Thank you for visiting, please please come back and stay. Forever. We're ready."

















3 comments:
I'd say thank you to ground here to but then it would just throw snow back at my face the next day :( Seriously, I think I said "This is most definitely the VERY last time it will snow this year" about 1,000 times last year...it is a mean joke. Although this winter has been very mild....I am still done with it.
I have major spring fever. I do love that it makes me want to organize every cupboard and closet though.
I love that little Grace peeking under that fence in the last shot. Too cute. She is getting tall.
Plain old grass fields are underrated. No better way to spend an hour/afternoon/entire day!
I've been thinking of you Carly. I have nothing clever and cute to say. Just, I miss you.
Love Liz
Casey the image of the ground throwing snow back in your face...ah classic. Amen to everything you say.
Liz no cuteness or cleverness needed. I miss you too. all the stinkin time.
Post a Comment