How are you nine?
You just keep getting farther, and farther away from being my baby.
My first baby.
Did you know I never even knew I wanted to be a mom until
they put you in my arms?
You gave me that gift.
You made me a mother.
And you made me love it.
It's the best things I've ever been.
I can't imagine being anything else.
You are so much a part of me.
I love the way you talk to me with your eyes.
I love the conversations we have.
I love that I can call your name and you come running because you know I can't do this alone.
I love your passion.
You are an old soul.
I love that about you.
You are knit so deep in my heart.
I think about the person I was before you came into this world and I smile, I think she thought she knew what happiness was but she had no idea how good it could get.
Happy 9th Birthday My Beautiful Girl.
You just keep getting farther, and farther away from being my baby.
My first baby.
Did you know I never even knew I wanted to be a mom until
they put you in my arms?
You gave me that gift.
You made me a mother.
And you made me love it.
It's the best things I've ever been.
I can't imagine being anything else.
You are so much a part of me.
I love the way you talk to me with your eyes.
I love the conversations we have.
I love that I can call your name and you come running because you know I can't do this alone.
I love your passion.
You are an old soul.
I love that about you.
You are knit so deep in my heart.
I think about the person I was before you came into this world and I smile, I think she thought she knew what happiness was but she had no idea how good it could get.
Happy 9th Birthday My Beautiful Girl.
5 comments:
She's a beauty too! You better watch out as she gets older...
I love her knee-high boots. haha
her name is perfectly suited to her, oh-live-yeah! I love it that she made you a mom and b a dad. Happy Birthday...yesterday darling girl!
Next year its double digits! I love your poetic writing and your "little" girl is so very pretty.
Darling. Funny thing, she is kind of who made me want to be a mom too! I just love that girl.
Happy 9th b-day Olivia! You are one of kind.
Post a Comment