Monday, August 15, 2011

Me And My Favorite Amish Boy...........

It's a typical Monday morning and every one's off and gone for the day. Imagine my delight that she is still home with me.....all day.....dancing on my counters. The hair? well we're having a hard time getting out of the Amish boy stage, not a lot of growth going on. But she has the face of an angel and a personality that seems capable of weathering this 6 month long bad hair day. I'm surely glad she's mine......and that she is at the age where her social calendar reads only "hang out with mommy."








2 comments:

Jess said...

Your family is getting so big! They are all so adorable. Derick and I were just saying how much we miss you guys. PLEASE call us next time you are in town. We would love to see you guys. 801-660-0105

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

I love you Sophie. She certainly has the face of an angel. I love seeing your awesome french braid skills on Olivia's back to school hair. The kids are getting so big. I think of you every day as I dress Juniper thanks to all your adorable hand-me-downs. Good luck with back to school. xoxo.