Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Jenny Beth

Dear Jenny,
Today I opened the cupboard and a bag of sugar fell out and went down my shirt.
I closed my eyes and pretended it was sand, and it made me miss you.
Remember when we told each other funny things and giggled...at the beach, on the couch, in the kitchen and at Walmart?
This is where I imagine you nodding your head, because well it was only last week.
Remember how my kids were naughty and you pretended your kids were naughty so I wouldn't feel bad?
Remember how I would tell you deep spiritual thoughts and you would exclaim "yes, exactly" really sincerely, and it made me feel important?
Remember how you shared thoughts with me that made me think and want to be better?
I remember all those things.
They are the reasons why I love you.
They are the reasons why even gritty sugar down my bra makes me smile.

Oh and I can't remember whether I posted enough pictures last time........so just in case here are some more of us at the aquarium on a cute little island somewhere in the Atlantic.











3 comments:

Jenny Hatch said...

I'm keeping you. If it had been my decision who my little brother was going to marry, I would have chosen you too.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

A+ picture post! Someone needs to tell Bauerle's to post some pictures so we don't forget 'em.

So does Ben still have the stache?

Rachel Holste said...

oh you and jenny beth make me smile.... i have such a special place in my heart for the both of you... why can't we live closer!?! some things are just not fair:)

can i just tell you.. you have such a beautiful family... i haven't been on here for awhile... oh my goodness... your little family is picture perfect!

i hope everything is going well for you and your sweet family... tell "B' hi for me as well...:)