




One day your sweet little girl is dancing around in the kitchen with her curls flying,
and the next day you find her hiding under the table with a pair of scissors and half of those curls on the floor.
Of course she attacked it from the front, so I'm dealing with stubble.
(flashbacks to when Casey shaved her widows peak.....that was funnier)
Depending on which side of the room you're on
Luke either has three sisters,
or two sisters and
that brother he's always wanted.
Serenity now.
4 comments:
Sometimes for vanity's sake these things just have to happen. I am just dying still that she actually did that.....oh Sophie, your curls were so beautiful. I tell ya though, a good channeling of Halle Berry/Michelle Williams/Emma Watson and she will adorable. Those eyes/eyelashes will really pop. I like the last picture, like Grace is tickled by it and laughing over by the dishwasher. Lest people think it was weird of me to shave the widows peak, let's put it out there that a Hair Professional TOLD me it would work....I'd like her to say that is still her opinion after taking a look at the unfortunate summer photo album of 2003.
Im hiding all scissors immediately! So sad. She has too pretty of a face though to be a brother. :)
Im hiding all scissors immediately! So sad. She has too pretty of a face though to be a brother. :)
I think the scissor thing must be a right of passage for children. For your sake I am glad that she is so young--me, well Austin (6) took the scissors to Ashlynne (4) to her very long hair in the back and said no one would notice. All the while Kassie and RJ were in Mexico. Why tell them 'til they got home a week later! Mom and Dad, Surprise your 4 year old is now 24!!!
Post a Comment