Saturday, November 20, 2010

Olivia...it's for you.


I taught Olivia to memorize my cell phone number in case of an emergency.
I taught Olivia to include everyone when she plays a game.
Olivia and her friends started a BFF club.
I reminded her to make sure ALL the girls in the class were included.
I didn't think to remind her not to write my cell number on ALL the girl's planners.
Everyday I get about 10 creepy breathing phone calls.
Kind of shot myself in the foot with that one.


4 comments:

Gaylene said...

Oh, But mom, at least they are girls--our little 4 1/2 year old got her first call from a "BOY" last week! I thought 16 would be here far too fast, but before they are 5--Heaven Help Me!

Elizabeth said...

How cute. I just realized I haven't commented on your blog in a long time. I love reading it! Your kids are adorable! Miss you!

spudette said...

She's so cute! And that's pretty funny! Happy Thanksgiving!

cragun family said...

hillarious.
Seriously, you are the greatest! Your posts make me laugh. Also because we are in the same boat and I relate so easily to you! I do wish we lived closer too, because I would love to hang out with you!!!