Monday, November 8, 2010

He loves me.....He loves me not.


Luke is in one of those light-switch stages.
To better illustrate this point I give you the following conversations
which took part in the same 24 hour period.
#1 I noticed Luke was kind of hanging around the kitchen,
watching me while I cooked. I turned to him and said...
me: "hey bud, what's up"
Luke: "well I was just thinking you were beautiful,
do you want me to dance with you?"
16 hours later........
Me: "Bud you really do have to get out of bed,
or we are going to be late for school..."
Luke: "seriously mom if you take that blanket off me
one more time, I am going to rip you're face off."
hmmmm sweet.

3 comments:

TyandMar said...

Stick with the first comment...it's much more "mommy of the year" like. :)

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

LOL.

-Liz

CaseyLee said...

The first comment you tell his fiance the day before the wedding and the second comment you tell her the day after the wedding.

Casey