Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting to know you......





She likes brushing my hair.
She doesn't like sandwiches.
She has two different laughs.
She has the sweetest voice.
She likes to hold the book when we read.
She's good at sharing.
She's not good at only coloring on paper.
She likes the yellow water bottle.
When we're in a hurry she likes to stop and dance in the street.

It's amazing what I'm learning now that it's so quiet around here during the day. She is her own little person. Most of the time her heart belongs to Olivia. I quite like having her to myself. She makes me happy, I love to listen to her stories....she makes me want to kiss her all the time.
Here's to a year with Sophie Kate.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

What a cutie! I love the outfit and how her personality just shows in every one of those pictures. She is just a sweet heart!

Kati said...

You the cutest children with the biggest personalities!

Linda Doll said...

And I thought Olivia had all the personality - look at Sophie Kate shine when her older siblings are in school! Darling girl!

Heather Coon said...

Can I just insert my kids names in your blog posts? You write so much more creatively than I do! I forget that Holly and Sophie are so close in age, they would have fun around one another. Miss ya!

CaseyLee said...

I love this! After reading this a couple of days ago this song has been in my head....and I love that it does describe how we sometimes feel about our children. There are definitely moments when you feel like you are "getting to like you, getting to hope you like me." I think it is usually at this age when they start to be little people with thoughts and preferences and personalities. Sophie is fantastic.

Jess said...

Oh wow... what a little character you have on your hands... she is so adorable!

Arien said...

Hey!! Your kids are so cute! I love the posing!