Dad, do you remember that song you used to sing, something about "it's all a bunch of dirty laundry"........I want to say Boz Scaggs, or could it be the Eagles. I know I'm killing you right.
Today I can't get it out of my head, probably because of all the dirty laundry that is as high as my head. I consider myself a modest person but seriously can everyone just stop wearing clothes.
I'm feeling grumpy about normal life, my house guests left yesterday, and they were the kind of house guests that make you lonely when you wake up and they're gone. My sister-in-law Jenny and her family came in from the DC area for the weekend. I adore them. Jenny and I spent all weekend validating each other's thoughts. She gets me. I super adore her. We traipsed (is that a word? it should be, it's what we did) around the countryside exploring and enjoying each other. Luke is no longer content with Issac as a cousin, he wants him for a brother. Fine with me, as long as we get to keep them all.






2 comments:
I SUPER DUPER (that's as high as it gets at our house) adore you. It was fun to see your Kentucky surroundings, seriously-from-a-story-book beautiful. And those children of yours...I could steal everyone of them. There is realy only one solution, let's be neighbors. Our hearts and hugs to the Syndergaards.
That is so funny that Ben fell asleep.
The move was... a move. Exhausting mentally, emotionally and physically.
Also, fishing doesn't suck. We need to book a charter one of these days... when the fishing is good... and Ben will be hooked! get it? ...hooked? I'm hilarious.
Post a Comment