This week we tried to stay busy while Ben was gone studying. We went hiking at red rock, Olivia got her and luke all ready and when I came out they were standing at the door like this! lukey loves to hike and takes it very seriously, he keeps his eyes on the ground and sings the ants go marching under his breath!
We also went down to the strip to see the shark reef, Olivia and luke loved watching and touching the stingrays!
Olivia turned 5 last week! we had a birthday party with relay races, face painting, a pinata, pizza and cupcakes. The next day we are at the store and Olivia says " mom can I get a treat" and I say " no you don't need one" she sighs and says " uhh I never get to do anything fun" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! My favorite things Olivia has said this week.......
The other day I was dumping something down the disposal and Olivia says "why are you dumping that mommy" so I told her "because you guys said you didn't like it last night" and she says " oh mommy did that hurt your feelings, I know you tried your best to make us dinner when all you really wanted to do was lay down and rest huh."
Last night Ben was teasing Olivia and she started to get frustrated and she was trying to tell us why she was frustrated and finally she just blurted out " I just need some space, I am having a really hard day and everyone is making me out to be a clown!"
Everyday is an adventure with Olivia , her little mind is always going! I truly adore her!
1 comment:
LOL, that is HILARIOUS! Let me tell you from experience...being 5 is HARD WORK!!! She looks soo much like you I can't believe it! :-)
Post a Comment