Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Luke Loves Baseball!


Luke loves baseball, much to his Dad's and Grandpa's delight, he loves to play catch and practice hitting the ball. my favorite thing to watch is his face, he takes it so seriously!


Visiting Ben at school!
Olivia had her first check up with Ben and she thought she was pretty cool stuff sitting in his chair and wearing sunglasses. She wanted to answer all the "personal health history" questions by herself and Ben and I were cracking up at her answers!
The kids and I love to visit Ben at school, it gives us a little taste of his permanant residence while we reside at his summer home!

6 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

I love your blog! What are you talking about. Your pictures are so cute.

FarrEver Family said...

You are doing very well on your blogging Carly. I love to see your personality. It has been far to long since I have got to be around it.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Carly, decent job on your blog, but you could do better... I mean come on, put a little effort into it.

Just kidding of course! I find it way easier to be sarcastic than meaningful. :-)

thebarrusfamily said...

I forgot to comment on how cute Luke is. He's so in to his baseball game. I love it. That's awesome that Ben can work on your own kids. I'm so jealous. I hate going to the dentist because it's so freaking expensive and you have one right in your house. SWEET! Olivia looks so proud.

When I was looking at this, Noah came in and saw Luke and was so excited. We need to get them together again. They had so much fun.

cragun family said...

Your kids are seriously darling, I can't get over it. Not that I am surprised, cause you are so cute, but I just want to squeeze em.'.
Ben looks so official, doesn't that knock off a year or something, when you just 'look', like a dentist?

meg said...

No need to be ashamed of this blog -- it's great! Hey, was that check-up free? I could use one myself ... as well as a cleaning. Why don't they offer that to the wives anyway?