
This is my first attempt at posting since Ben turned the blog over to me and it didn't take me long to realize I have no idea what I am doing! It didn't help that I looked at the Barrus's blog first...so intimidation aside here it goes!
Ben and I have had a busy past couple of months, we welcomed our new baby girl Sophie Kate on Dec. 7th and then made our way to Utah for Christmas......needless to say Carly and Sophie did a lot of sitting around!

But Olivia and Luke had a Blast having Daddy home to run around with! They especially loved playing in the snow, I realized that snow is even more magical when you live in a place that rarely sees a rainy day!

Daddy's little boy!! Luke adores Ben and there is no question that he adores that little boy. They got matching Cubs hat for Christmas and Luke was thrilled to have the same hat as his daddy.

PRINCESS OLIVIA.....Olivia had only one request for Santa, she wanted a princess dress that touched the ground! She truly is a princess that knows what she wants and not just at christmas!

She may well be our SWEETEST baby yet! Sophie Kate is the calmest and snuggliest little thing, we all adore her and can't stop kissing her. Every time I look at her she just smiles and coos. Sometimes when I am busy making dinner and I happen to glance down at her she just grins the biggest smile..I can't help but pick her up and cuddle her. This is probably why dinner hasn't really turned out right for awhile!
2 comments:
Carly, welcome to the world of blogging. I knew Ben couldn't handle the pressure! Ha ha.
Carly...you did a great job! I'm glad you'll be updating it, I love looking at my darling nieces and nephew (and sister and bro-in-law)!
Post a Comment