Sunday, September 9, 2012

Girls Rule, Boys Drool...............

And Luke couldn't be happier.
It's amazing what one drooling little baby boy can do to make you completely forget you really are still out numbered.
Nope, he just grins like he won the lottery.
And well I guess he did.

Luke sits and holds Will and says things like
"oh buddy, I've been waiting 7 years for you."
A brother.
Honestly, I never really thought about how much this would mean to him. I wanted my girls to have sisters, I guess that's a girl thing, but this brotherly love need?

Ben knew, as the proud owner of 4 of them, he is kind of an expert on brothers.
He smiles knowingly,
and he says to Luke "It just gets better from here bud."

3 comments:

melissa said...

How sweet! And they are all beautiful, of course.

TyandMar said...

Love it! Such a sweet pic! I can't believe you have five! Five! You are super mom!

Rachael said...

Oh that is so sweet!Luke did need a brother.I love watching my two boys together! Your kids are just the cutest and you make it look so fun and I think "yeah, I want 5 kids too" but then I realize I am old and its not going to happen. Plus I wouldn't be half the mom you are if I had that many:) Miss you guys!!!!