Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Warm September Nights.......

will find us slacklining in the pastures behind our house. Where the earth is still holding onto the last of the summer warmth and we can pretend it isn't a school night. It's quiet and we lay in the grass and we have the world to ourselves......and we smile at each other and we laugh, and we remember why we love each other....and that teasing isn't really that funny, and that arguing over a sticker is well,...... stupid.

 Because sometimes when we're inside we forget these things.
 Blessed  fresh air, you are a mother's best friend.











6 comments:

CaseyLee said...

Those evenings were pretty awesome. Your pictures captured my favorite time of day so well..."Orange time"

Even better is those cute kids hair glowing in the "orange time" pictures. They sure are fun.

Chris Hayden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

oh my when was the last time I saw Miss Grace because she is so big, and adorably cute. Wow. Looks like a perfect way to savor these beautiful Kentucky transitional days. the Chris one was me, then Scarlett deleted it, that's what you get for typing with a five month old. :)

Natty said...

Hey! You live in a gorgeous place! Do you guys have two more years out there or one? Where are you planning on ending up? ( I promise I'm not overly nosey- just seeing if K town is a possibility as I may have a perfect spot for you! Is that terribly vague and creepy? I hope not! Email me if you want to discuss:) natalienmorgan@gmail.com. P.S. I love that Casey of yours too! She was always one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

I bet you guys are doing back flips on the line huh? Kids are growing up fast and Grace is looking a lot like Soph. Made us miss Kentucky, well, mostly just you all. Can't wait till movember!

Momma Stef said...

didnt get to slackline when I was there looks fun...maybe next summer we can get the fam to try it out when you come this way...miss those kids, that sweet baby, ben and YOU!