pic 2,3,4- That lake looks fabulous! How close is this to your home? A must-see next visit. I love beautiful rolling green hills around it.
pic 5- who is this girl? can't be my Olivia....she is only a toddler I think. Livvy you are such a beauty! I love your swimsuit and that hair as you well know is so gorgeous.
pic 6- Sophie-Cake! You are too cute....pink poka dots? love it.
pic 7,8- Those are some legit camping smiles with some classic camping poses. Boys, awesome cartwheels....love the camping combo of jammies and socks and crocks!
pic 9-Eat her!
pic 10,11,12,13-brochure pictures for a "Take your kids camping" campaign that I fully endorse! I love the silhouettes as the evening falls, catching of totally awesome frogs (Luke...were you in total heaven???) and the bonding of friends and family that happens at it's best around a fire!
2 comments:
pic 1- Those thighs are delicious. She is yummy.
pic 2,3,4- That lake looks fabulous! How close is this to your home? A must-see next visit. I love beautiful rolling green hills around it.
pic 5- who is this girl? can't be my Olivia....she is only a toddler I think. Livvy you are such a beauty! I love your swimsuit and that hair as you well know is so gorgeous.
pic 6- Sophie-Cake! You are too cute....pink poka dots? love it.
pic 7,8- Those are some legit camping smiles with some classic camping poses. Boys, awesome cartwheels....love the camping combo of jammies and socks and crocks!
pic 9-Eat her!
pic 10,11,12,13-brochure pictures for a "Take your kids camping" campaign that I fully endorse! I love the silhouettes as the evening falls, catching of totally awesome frogs (Luke...were you in total heaven???) and the bonding of friends and family that happens at it's best around a fire!
Yay for your fun trip!
Love you guys.
Casey
best comment ever. like reading a beautiful novel. I think I want to post it. and then you can comment on the post of your comment.love ya
Post a Comment