My baby is sick. It seems like it is always someone around here lately. But she's my baby...and it's breaking my heart. She's miserable. Is there anything worse?
oh yeah, when your little boy spills a gallon of orange juice on the floor, so you have a sick baby and sticky feet. Is there anything worse?
oh yeah, when it will never, ever be spring again.
Curse you cold, miserable, weather. You don't make enough snow to do something in....your cold slushy ice storms are not fun. Don't you know your supposed to go away after Christmas is over. Vegas you are a distant memory, but in my dreams you and I are frolicking at Spring Mountain Ranch with the sun on our shoulders. Speaking of shoulders, someone just threw up on mine. It's warm, but it's not the same.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha ha ha! This made me laugh so hard. Oh, yes. I feel very akin to all this that you are saying. Except I don't have a sick little baby. That is truly sad.
Curse you Aqua-Scum!!!
I feel ya that it won't ever be spring again. I seriously told Matt that the other day and he said, "you really believe it will never be spring ever again?" And I answered "yes."
Good news, when that said spring that won't ever come does actually come, I will be coming to visit you and we can enjoy the sun on our shoulders together while we lay on the grass and watch cousins be cousins. THAT will be the best.
And so true, as if having a sick baby isn't enough, sticky feet??? That's the worst. Sticky feet is almost unbearable.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I went tanning, no not for the color for the light! January go away already! Btw can I come jump on your tramp? I think that would make everything better. :)
Oh Carly, you crack me up! I just laughed out loud to myself. Please write your book soon so I can read it! You are wonderful. Hope your babies get better and the flowers bloom soon!
You're hilarious! BTW- I just posted and I thought of you when I wrote it!
Too true. I always have one grandchild or another with some illness in the winter. It is hard to watch them and hard to get together because they pass it around. Spring will come but not soon enough. We still have to get through February. I think we should all move to Hawaii every February. But so far it hasn't happened.
I agree we, so in March I am moving to Hawaii, if only for ten days... and by golly it better be spring when I come back. Send me the sick baby and I'll hold her all day long.
Post a Comment