DR. BENJAMIN DAVID SYNDERGAARD, DMD
Congratulations my love
Congratulations my love
You looked awfully cute all graduating and such
Proud doesn't begin to describe it.



ONE OUTDOOR EARTH LOVING MAMA AND HER DAILY LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE PURE AND SIMPLE....IN LIFE AND CHILDHOOD.
16 comments:
Congratulations Dr. Benjamin Syndergaard Family!!! Now onto Kentucky!!! Yee Haw!!! WE are very proud of you and maybe when you move closer to home we will have you work on our teeth!!!
Congratulations!!!!
You can't believe how jealous I am of those pictures! Wish I had some similar ones of my own family. Congrats Ben!
Cutest family ever. What a great accomplishment!!
WOW! Time has flown and you are done. I am so happy for you!!! Carly you look beautiful! Practically glowing. Who wouldn't be with that accomplishment behind you! Good luck in Kentucky. Please call when you get here. I am hoping you will still let me take some photos of your beautiful family.
Plus my kids would love to play with yours. Thanks for your KINDNESS!
YAY!!! Congratulations! Now where to?
Such an accomplishment! Congrats to you ALL!
WOW!!! What an accomplishment. My hat goes off to your both, that is a long road and you both deserve a vacation without kids. btw you are such a babe of a mom!!! I love the last picture, that is what I call a keeper.
How happy! Congrats, that is great! I LOVE the pictures and I love your outfit Carly.
Hooray! Congrats!
Dad and I couldn't be prouder...what great things can happen when you put your best effort forward and then rely on the Lord to see you through... you have been truly blessed.
2 things...
#1. Congrats to Benji....( sorry i just can't call him ben)
#2. Carly.... WAIT....? didn't you just have a baby??? you look fantastic....! the baby fat must melt right off of you...!
congrats to benji and what a darling... beautiful family you have!
Happy graduation Benji! I love you guys so much. Have fun in Kentucky!
Congrats Ben! Wow, "Dr. Syndergaard," huh? Who woulda thunk? :) Great job!
Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment!! It seems like only yesterday you and I were running home from kindergarten singing the theme song to "The Greatest American Hero" and now you're Dr. Benjamin Syndergaard... CRAZY!! I'm so proud of you and am excited for you and your family, which Morgan Anne and I decided is one of the cutest families ever... your kids are adorable. Congrats again and good luck with your move. I'll call you soon to catch up. I love you, Benji (sorry... I'm with Rachel on the Ben thing. LOL), and will always consider you my best friend and my third brother.
B- Gosh a girl can get a little choked up. I love and admire you. Felizidades!!!! (I like that word way better than Congratulations because it implies wishes of happiness). I just finished reading Spencer's post. Remember in high school when you didn't finish a worksheet and had left it in your locker...he's a keeper.
Anyway, way to see this Dr. Dental thing through. But, I think to date, your greatest accommplishment was marrying Carly. And those kids, well golly, I want 'em. I like you Benj. I am saying a prayer of thanks right now.
Post a Comment