Ok so those pictures made me sad. I know I am a wierdo. Its not like Im leaving what has been my home, but I hate goodbyes and change so I just feel sad for you and I don't even know if your sad. Hopefully not! Your family is so dang adorable I can't get enough. I can't believe you have four kids, wow! I don't know if I will ever make it there. You better give us a call when you pass through utah, I can't wait to see you!
3 comments:
You're just too skinny to have a newborn. Not fair.
In some of those pictures it's hard to tell who is the mom and who is the kid. . . guess being a kid is still more fun huh?
Ok so those pictures made me sad. I know I am a wierdo. Its not like Im leaving what has been my home, but I hate goodbyes and change so I just feel sad for you and I don't even know if your sad. Hopefully not! Your family is so dang adorable I can't get enough. I can't believe you have four kids, wow! I don't know if I will ever make it there. You better give us a call when you pass through utah, I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment