Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Festivities......

Awards Ceremony and Dental School "Prom"

Cheers to a night spent with these dear friends who have truly become family
They are the reason I smile as I look back on these four memorable years
And a double cheers to Ben's buddies who kept him pranking and laughing
through all the studying...........the only fraternity this mormon boy ever got to experience.
I shudder to think of what his life will be without you.
I cry when I think of what mine will be without your wives.












5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that brings back memories! You look beautiful!!

Heather Coon said...

You look gorgeous Carly! Congrats on moving ahead...now only a few more years right? ;)

(I wish our school had a prom!)

S.DAY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

That's such a BIG deal!!!!! And BTW you look like a hottie! Congrats BIG time :)
Wish I could help you move.... I LOVE PACKING!
Good luck

Wes and Jess said...

Good luck call me when you're in town!!!