Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Lesson #1........

Taught to me by: Olivia
Lesson: Use what you have
If you find an old roll of wrapping paper and become obsessed with using it but find that due to a lack of funds in your piggy bank you have no new toys to wrap, and no amount of whining to your mom is changing that fact.............wrap your bedroom door. All the excitement and well within your means.
Mental note: embrace this six year old's wisdom in the coming weeks

5 comments:

rachel holste said...

that is awesome...!

p.s. Hey could I get your address....? I wanted to send you a christmas card. do you mind sending it to my e-mail?
rah_rae@yahoo.com
Thanks!:)

rachel holste said...

this is Rachel Parkinson by the way... I don't know why my picture and last name isn't coming up....?:)

Gaylene said...

What ingenuity this darling child has! Way to go Olivia! Maybe I should do that to my front door to spice things up a bit!

Unknown said...

Definitely wise!! I think wrapping the door is a perfect way to get out all of that Christmas energy! I think I am going to suggest it to a 5 year old I know. Merry Christmas, guys!

Heather Coon said...

Maybe she was hoping that after she unwrapped it she would open the door and find something good on the other side!

At least the paper is cute, she has good taste there.