Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday "two" you......


My sweet baby girl turned two.
Time flies.
Sophie Kate you are enchanting.
In every way.
I don't know how to tell you this
but you can stop trying....
you stole every one's heart a long time ago.
You manage to "out-cute" yourself everyday.
We are awfully smitten with you.
Only you can tame our resident wild-man
and only you can bring comfort to the daily tragedies
of an emotionally driven first grader.
You have a gift.
You have certainly been one to me.
Happy Birthday my love.

4 comments:

Momma Stef said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sophie Kate...Grandpa and I are smitten too!

Jess said...

Children bring such a piece of Heaven with them. You have a darling family...
Happy Birthday Sophie!

spudette said...

Happy Birthday Sophie Kate!

Katie Lila said...

That one takes the cake. That is the cutest picture ever. I love the colors.