
This past week we celebrated Sophie Kate's first birthday. This little girl has stolen all our hearts. She is so........sweet. It sounds so cliche' to say but there really aren't words to describe her. She is a presence. Dare I say she has been our sweetest baby...of course I do, the other two can't read. Honestly to know Sophie is to love her.
The other day I was in a cell phone store and next to me in line was a lady who was FURIOUS, she was swearing and yelling and extremely upset over the damage on her cell phone. She turned around red-faced and stopped cold when she saw Sophie's face. She took a deep breath and said to her "oh my goodness, you are an angel. I'm so sorry for being so angry. One look at you and it suddenly just doesn't matter anymore, I can't even be upset when I see that face."
That pretty much sums her up, I could stare at her all day. Sometimes Ben and I get her out of bed at night before we go to sleep just so we can be near her. She hits me right in the middle of my heart.
So we opened presents, ate cake and just layed on the floor, and gazed at her and talked about how much we adore her. We truly do. Happy Birthday Baby Girl.


2 comments:
She IS adorable. What would we do without babies? I love Sophie's blue eyes. They couldn't be any more beautiful.
Those eyes are so beautiful! Happy birthday Sophie Kate! So on her 16th birthday can I claim her 1st date with Jaxon? How 'bout an arranged marriage? :)
Post a Comment