Thursday, December 4, 2008

our favorite "fellas"

I miss these guys, a week goes by fast when you can lie on the floor with your sister and eat pie. I mean sure you can do this alone...and I do....but time wasted is guilt free when you are deep in conversation solving world issues. And the world is a little kinder to a girl walking down the road singing Taylor Swift off key and at the top of her lungs, if she is walking next to an obvious sibling who shares her musical talent. This little family is dear to our hearts, what a blessing to truly like those you love.



3 comments:

CaseyLee said...

ahhhh, that's the cutest! Thanks for the shout-out....and I must mention that we say "ditto" right back at ya! Go singing off key on a darling dirt road in Vegas!

Julie said...

Carly, you're so sweet! You and your sister are so fun!

Heather Coon said...

Awe, we miss casey and matt and audry too! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. So we still getting together at christmas? Oh and Olivia's headband looks really cute on her!