Olivia is a free spirit and very opinionated and that combination usually results in some interesting outfits. Now this has never really bothered me, with this girl you tend to pick your battles, I like to call it "creative freedom" Ben likes to call it "Do you have a mother?", either way preschool days are over and we have to enter the real world. Not to worry Olivia, Kindergarten is only half day!


My sweet Olivia, at family home evening she says to us "you know I was thinking that Heavenly Father must not like it when people yell so He gives them headaches because He is probably thinking your family doesn't want to hear that...so when you throw a fit you get a headache and headaches hurt."
10 comments:
There is something special about a little girl who feels confident in a silky grandma-housedress nightgown!
Olivia, you keep marchin' to the beat of your own drum....(except when Mom makes you wear the outfits she picks out for you for school!) I love ya!
Casey
Your kids are so adorable. Oliva is a crack up! Kim told me about your blog so I thought I would give you a shout out. Good luck with school Olivia!
Kjirsten
Your kids are so adorable. Oliva is a crack up! Kim told me about your blog so I thought I would give you a shout out. Good luck with school Olivia!
Kjirsten
Sorry, I so didn't mean to post that twice!
Carly, carly, carly. I just want to say that your family is a treat. Liz and I think you guys are such a delight. Can I say "treat" and "delight" and still retain my masculinity? I say yay.
Your "when boards are over" post was funny, and Olivia is simply omni-funny. I just want to say you are a great blogger. Updated posts, mixin' it up, keeping it interesting. Good job. Ad "accomplished blogger" to your resume.
Little Olivia--my how she has grown.
I am proud of you for being one of those moms who lets her wear what she wants. Nothing I have for Micah to wear is too glamorus, but I am not very good at letting her pick out miss matched clothes.
What a good mom you are!
Olivia! That girl has more spirit in her pinky than I may ever have, and I have always considered myself a pretty spirited girl. Ha!(PS she looks like a blonde Casey, at least that's what the pictures below made me think). Headaches, eh, please ask her why my stomach is always ready to tear, and why I can't breath...maybe Heavenly Father really needs me to make a turn around. Lastly, I'd like to mention again that that picture of Luke on the swing happies my heart. LOVE IT! I wish he could swimg right on over here.
Hi old friend! I love reading about you because I can picture you saying these things in person, and it makes me laugh and think of Girls Camp. My favorite from this is Ben's "Do you have a mother?"
Who is this Holly above me? She and I think alike, cause I thought Ben's comment was hillarious as well!! I am also reminded of the girl's camp days when we were just squirts. I have a picture of Glory (Smith) Watts, Sarah (Locke) Guymon, you and I putting up the flag for devotional and you are making the funniest face. I love it! LOVE the picture of Olivia on the swing with her face in her hands. Beautiful. What kind of camera do you have?
LOVE Olivia's FHE comment. Their minds really do just think up these amazing conclusions to life, don't they??
Post a Comment