Saturday, May 10, 2008

SHOUT OUT TO MY BRO

WOW IS RIGHT!! It has been years since we have gotten Jeremy to pull out the old "wow" and to get it on film..needless to say I was thrilled!

Jeremy graduated from the Bussiness School at Weber State University, I was so glad that Casey and I were in town to see him. I am so proud of him, he not only accomplished this but did it while working full-time to take care of Angie and his kids.

We left the older (and louder) kids at home and took Sophie kate with us. She loved watching Jeremy walk across the stage.

Casey and I stuck this on Jeremy's back as he walked out of the graduation, he didn't get many takers but after he found it we were able to stick in on some random guy as we left...good times eh Casey!

Our tribute to Jeremy's "WOW" ... I know, it doesn't have the same effect huh!

You Rock Jeremy, I loved getting to be there to see this moment! Nobody bleeds as purple as you!!!

5 comments:

CaseyLee said...

That was a great "story-board" post! I have told the "sign on the back" story a few times since returning home and have not received the laughs expected. I don't care who ya are....now that's funny!

scott and tara said...

Hi Carly - this is Tara Topham - I linked to your blog from someone else's blog from our dear Hods Hollow (ha ha)!!! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me coming and checking out your site. You can come to mine if you want as well (scottandtara.blogspot.com). Your children are darling and I hope you and your wonderful family are doing well. Cheers!

bevany said...

Hey Carly- You might not remember me, but I'm married to Jer's friend Mike. We hung out a few times at your mom's house. Your kids are the cutest things ever. I love the pictures you took of them. You need to tell Jeremy and Angie to start up a blog. I love yours! I found it a while ago. It looks like you guys are doing well in Vegas!

Jami said...

Hey Carly- I hope it isn't too stalkerish of me to check your blog. :) I have been begging Casey to do a blog for a long time and since she hasn't, I had to check yours out for pictures from Jeremy's graduation. This post totally cracked me up. At least the "WOW" and "bleeding purple." Oh yeah, and Casey, I TOTALLY laughed at the sign on a random guy's back story! (Maybe you just couldn't hear it over all of the kiddos screaming in the car).

Anyway, your kids are so so cute! I think Olivia is the only one that I've actually met so it's fun to see pictures.

andrewcolton said...

Really Jermey, the "wow" face...