Monday, February 23, 2015

Fhe.......

This poor neglected blog that I love. I'm sure it feels like it's been replaced by Instagram. 
It's kinda right. 
But there are somethings that demand the space of a blog. 
Recordable things that need to be remembered. 
I'm sure I have neglected many of these moments. 
So today I sit and peck away with one working hand to record at least one before it becomes lost into the mess of memories and life. 
I give you the events of last weeks fhe. 
Family business. 
Olivia "I have some family business. So I there is this girl at my school who doesn't have a family and is in foster care. I think we should surprise her and adopt her this weekend. Mom and dad you guys get all the paperwork done so I can tell her on Monday morning."
"Oh and she did inform me she has bed bugs so I call not bunking with her"
Grace " what are bed bugs?"
Sophie Kate " (sigh) I'll bunk with her"
Olivia " I'm sure mom can get rid of them."
Luke "why another girl? Don't you know any boys who need to be adopted?"
Olivia " I'm sure I could find one. I'll look around at school. Then we could adopt both"
Grace " I can't believe I'm getting another big sister!"
Ben looks at me and says " what just happened here?"
I have no idea. 
But it's pretty clear who's running the show. 

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Hahaha!!! So funny! I keep chuckling to myself. Well... enjoy the new family members! :)

Michelle Dudley said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I love all of you!

B. Cole said...

Your blog is a wonderful thing. I'm so glad you still write on it :)