LOVE THAT HE IS GETTING A BROTHER. Please tell him his buddy Isaac, went in a changed his t-shirt to his beloved blue UK t-shirt and begged his papa to cheer for UK too.
How fun! Love that huge blue wig! I just read the above comment! It's A BOY!! Yea! How fun! I'm so excited for you guys. We all went to the park the other day and we all commented on what an AWESOME mom you are! We miss you!
Maryann....that comment made me happy and sad at the same time. I wish I could go to the park with you, you make me feel good about myself! good friends shouldn't be so far away.
3 comments:
LOVE THAT HE IS GETTING A BROTHER. Please tell him his buddy Isaac, went in a changed his t-shirt to his beloved blue UK t-shirt and begged his papa to cheer for UK too.
How fun! Love that huge blue wig!
I just read the above comment! It's A BOY!! Yea! How fun! I'm so excited for you guys. We all went to the park the other day and we all commented on what an AWESOME mom you are! We miss you!
ah Issac is awesome...you are too my Jenny Beth.
Maryann....that comment made me happy and sad at the same time. I wish I could go to the park with you, you make me feel good about myself! good friends shouldn't be so far away.
Post a Comment