We got our first Christmas tree this year....we're really growing up.
I spent all evening stringing popcorn to decorate the tree, I felt like Laura Ingalls...if Laura Ingalls had strung popcorn while watching CMT's 50 greatest songs of the decade.
Cowboy take me away.......still love you. Dixie Chicks, I hate that your only a memory.
But I digress....here's the tree.

And here's the first snow.......and here's my kids...in their socks and high heels.
And here's Ben's birthday party......I made the cake, he picked the party games.

And here's Luke in the outfit he has been in for three solid days. With his beanie cap on he looks like an old sea captain. I had to hide them before school this morning.
My Vegas kids are quickly becoming Kentuckians. Since Olivia and Luke have started school whenever I ask them to do something they answer me with "oh yes ma'am."

4 comments:
congrats on the christmas tree! i hope you guys are doing well.
I should teach my kids to says that :) nice tree...
Love the tree, Laura would be proud! Love what's under it more!!
Manners are where the southerners shine, we could all take a lesson on being more cordial, and polite.
Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I want a 10 month old rolling around under my tree! She is darling and slightly cuter than my 18 month old climbing THROUGH/UP/ON the tree.
Ben your new friend looks cool.
Oh funny. He DOES look like an old sea captain.
Post a Comment