Thursday, September 16, 2010

And the moral of the story is.......


There was a little girl.....

Who had a little curl.......

Right in the middle of her forehead......

And when she was good, she was very very good........

but when she was bad she was horrid.

I guess I should have seen this coming what with the whole "painting mom's bedspread and the carpet with blue nail polish" incident a few weeks ago. I know what you're thinking, anyone who buys blue nail polish had it coming...touche'. Today Sophie Kate discovered the swim bag and spent a few quiet moments with the sunscreen and chap stick in my closet.

And this my friends is why Elementary school children should not have homework.........
unless they have no younger siblings.


6 comments:

Kati said...

And that is why Heavenly Father makes them so cute. . . so even when you're very mad, you can't help but love them!

Sarah said...

Amen to that!

Gaylene said...

Double Amen! --We have one of those (except that Andrew is male) and he has lost of curls. We thought about selling him to someone we do not know so he can't be returned! But he is so darned cute--especially when he is sleeping!!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Oh Sophie Kate, you are so darling. I was getting worried that story was going to end in her cutting her hair.

Jess said...

Yes.... at least she didn't cut it. I love her "oops" face. :)

KevDebKlan said...

Love the pics. Mason came into my room and started yelling "thats sophie! that's sophie!" then he said "i want to see sophie!" I told him we would soon. let me know if you want to go tomorrow?