
of teaching my children the
difference between inside
and outside voices.
(i.e. we don't scream in the house)
Luke interpreted this as "you must scream
when you get outside"
.............my new neighbors hate me.
ONE OUTDOOR EARTH LOVING MAMA AND HER DAILY LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE PURE AND SIMPLE....IN LIFE AND CHILDHOOD.
3 comments:
So extremely funny.
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you are having a great 30th in Kentucky. Love you and miss you.
Oh Carly! So much has happened in your life since I have actually got online and read blogs. I have missed yours the most by far. You have had a baby. Ben graduated Dental school, CONGRATS! What an amazing accomplishment. You have moved to Kentucky to start the next chapter in your book and have done it all with style and "Grace". Your new little one is just as beautiful as all the other 3. I hope things are going well for you! Miss you!
Post a Comment