Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.......

This song ran through my mind all afternoon.
Probably because of the beautiful sunshine on my shoulders.
And how it made me happy.
Very happy.
I've been feeling a bit of the baby blues lately.
For those of you who have never experienced these
they kind of feel like this........
I'm such believer in the power of sunshine.
And fresh air.
And the entire outside world.
I feel like this week of 70-80 degrees was ordered just for me.
Somebody knows me.
Knows what I need.
It makes me a better mother.
It just makes me better all around.
It makes me think about cancelling my health insurance.
I truly believe it can cure anything.
If my head fell off
or I broke my legs
I would go outside.
And I know I would feel better.
I know it.
The blessed Great Outdoors
One of my heart's true loves.

Here's another one.....
she keeps getting sweeter.


6 comments:

Gaylene said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL! Good job!

Hilary said...

First off Grace is gorgeous!! And next I completely agree about the sun and the outdoors curing anything. We have had 60 degree weather over the last few days and I feel myself coming back.
Keep writing, and updating because your updates are like sun to my soul!!! I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Rachel Holste said...

ahhh.... what a doll... seeing that darling little face makes me want to have another!:) amen to the sunshine part... can't wait for some warm weather!:)

Rachael said...

Grace is so stinkin adorable! I can't figure out who she looks like though. What do people tell you? It is a good thing you don't live out here because today is a depressing cloudy wet day and I wish I had the sunshine to cheer me up too cause I am feeling the baby blues and I haven't even had a baby for almost two years.

Julie said...

What a cutie! I'm totally with you on the sunshine thing! That's why I too live where the sun pretty much always shines!

Momma Stef said...

Ahh sunshine, that's why I love a day at the beach, curling up in my chair by the window, lying on the hammock with sun filtering through the trees, and singing that rousing hymn "There is Sunshine in my Soul". Heavenly Father knew in to each life some rain must fall, so He sent His Son, and the sun to warm us... remember behind each cloud there is a silver linning... I think Grace is living up to her name, she's a gift!