Monday, February 15, 2010

My Baby Love........



Before I had Gracie one of my young women asked me if it was hard to imagine loving a new baby like I love my other kids. I remember wondering this this myself after having Olivia. Now this makes me laugh, have you ever met a newborn? Gosh dang I could just drink her through a straw. She practically oozes love. The real question is how do you pull yourself away from snuggling on the couch with a little piece of heaven to break up an argument between a 6 and 4 year old or calm a 2 year old meltdown in the hallway. It's moments like these that have me saying "where's the love?"

4 comments:

Gaylene said...

Gracie is absolutely adorable. And Sophie Kate--that look! it is hilarious!

Jenny Hatch said...

laughing out loud. Oh yes. I am. I LOVE Sophie Kate. And gosh dang I cant wait to get my own straw so I can just drink your little piece of heaven right up. This is weird but I miss her...and we have never met. I told you it was wierd.

Rachael said...

Carly you are one lucky mom to have such adorable kidos! I hope you are doing ok with all 4 kids. I can't believe it, I am way behind!

Momma Stef said...

It is true, I just couldn't quit kissing those sweet baby cheeks. And sophie is still quite kissable as well. I loved being there with your sweet little family. You and Ben are awesome. Love to all!