Thursday, June 4, 2009

Track Star......

He's so cool.
seriously.
Look at the air he catches over the hurdles.
His next event was time-out....
right after an extremely accurate "shot put" at his sister's head.








6 comments:

CaseyLee said...

He is cool. I need a good action shot, any running shot I have ever had somehow ends up being in the ugly "down position" with squatty legs and zero air. Bring your camera in July and we'll get some of each other okay???

cragun family said...

so cute. What a cutie! What an athlete! :)

Melanie said...

Nice actions shots~

Gaylene said...

He is such a Syndergaard!!!

Eh said...

"I jump on the couch with him?" Mmm, he begged us to take him to the airport yesterday. July is a loooooooong time away for my little man.

Jess said...

Too Cute! Were did he get all of that athletic ability??? lol