


We have been spending every day outside these past few weeks and loving it! Our "Dental Wives Group" has kept us busy and I am grateful for the support of these other girls. Friends really do make life sweeter and with Ben in finals, a lot less lonely! We have been hiking, had a barbeque at Ben's school, went to the Springs Preserve and had an easter egg hunt at the park....

Sophie Kate spent most of the time kicked back in the stroller wiggling her toes in the sun, I love having one child who stays in the same place!

My Boy!

Olivia has decided that it is her job to save Las Vegas, and I have been put into some pretty awkward situations lately.... the other day we had the windows rolled down in the car and a lady next to us was smoking and in one breath Olivia yells out " If that smoke comes into my car and goes down my throat and I die I will still live with Jesus because I am not making that bad choice, YOU are." thank goodness for power windows! The next day at the park she informed me that a girl's outfit wasn't modest and that Heavenly Father wasn't happy (luckily I caught her before she marched off to share this with the teenage girl). But I wasn't so quick when I caught her and her friend AJ telling a grandpa at the park about the word of wisdom. It all sounds like a good idea until I heard her very interesting version of the first vision! AHHH! Out of the mouth of babes!

The kids preparing for the big hunt! In desert landscaping it isn't too much of a challenge!
6 comments:
I tell ya what. I love that Olivia. She is such a doll. And could she be any cuter? She belongs in the magazines.
LOL, that is HILARIOUS! Gotta love their lil brains!
Fun stuff!! Isn't this weather great!! Sorry about the park today. I'm just about all sunned out and it's only March. JK I can't get enough sun it's awesome.
Carly, what the heck? You snapped my picture and promised me a place on the blog, and... I must have missed it.
Just kidding, I wouldn't advise putting my ugly mug on your blog if you want to keep viewership up. ha ha.
That's a cute pic of sophie kate. Too bad she wanst that happy when i was there.
what a beautiful family!!!
How are you doing? It's been such a long time, good to see you!
Jessica(hewlett) Ridd
Post a Comment